It is quite easy to make your pumpkin whatever you like!
My husband REALLY wanted a CSU ram carved pumpkin, so after a little planning here is how!
* Find whatever image you want your carving to be of.
* Blow it up to whatever size you need it to be to place on your pumpkin.
*Keep in mind the more complex the image the harder it will be. thin lines are VERY hard on a thick pumpkin shell.
* Next you'll need to connect all parts of your image to the shell somehow, pieces cannot hang in thin air... Here in my example the red shows where I changed the image to show all parts.
* Next you need to attach the image to the pumpkin. I cut slits around to help it curve, then pinned it on.
* Use a pin to mark all the way around your design. I kept mine close together (about 1/4 in)
* Once you have made the entire image in dots, pull of the paper and connect them.
* Color in all the areas that are to be cut out. This will help in making sure you didn't miss or mess up anything
*Carefully cut out your image!
There you have it! Not to hard of a project and you get a one of a kind decoration! Hit me up with questions, and follow this blog for more great tips!
Of course It wouldn't be a great pumpkin carving night with the kid reactions :)